THE IDEA in a nutshell
- Most smart devices and their applications require access to our personal data.
- Much of the required data is given to third parties for tracking and advertising purposes.
- The associated terms and conditions are complex legal documents that most people do not read.
The Idea in a nutshell (see more)
Create a community and a crowdsourcing platform to:
- Help raise awareness to citizens of the privacy related consequences of digital technologies.
- Inform about ways to protect our private data from unjustified access.
- Put pressure to developers to comply with our privacy protection needs
Anybody can be part of our community. Watch the video and register to support this effort.
Why get involved?
- Help us spread the idea
- Keep updated! We frequently add articles to enhance our privacy consciousness.
- With a sufficiently large community support, we will start developing software solutions
- Eventually, we will plan community actions and you can decide to take voluntary part
How to get involved?
- Join the community to show your support in this effort, simply by liking us on facebook , following us on twitter or on instagram or by submitting your email and optionally your country on the right*.
Latest update: 31/1/2022 13:36 EET
TikTok shares your data more than any other social media app — […]
Does Facebook Use Sensitive Data for Advertising Purposes? This research article gives […]
New Social Apps That Go Suddenly Viral Put Kids at Risk While […]