THE IDEA in a nutshell
- Most smart devices and their applications require access to our personal data.
- Much of the required data is given to third parties for tracking and advertising purposes.
- The associated terms and conditions are complex legal documents that most people do not read.
The Idea in a nutshell (see more)
Create a community and a crowdsourcing platform to:
- Help raise awareness to citizens of the privacy related consequences of digital technologies.
- Inform about ways to protect our private data from unjustified access.
- Put pressure to developers to comply with our privacy protection needs
Anybody can be part of our community. Watch the video and register to support this effort.
Why get involved?
- Help us spread the idea
- Keep updated! We frequently add articles to enhance our privacy consciousness.
- Check for instance our "Actual Cases" page
- Give your feedback to the community through the respective "Feedback" page
- With a sufficiently large community support, we will start developing software solutions
- Eventually, we will plan community actions and you can decide to take voluntary part
How to get involved?
- Join the community to show your support in this effort, simply by liking us on facebook , following us on twitter or on instagram or by submitting your email and optionally your country on the right*.
Latest update: 04/1/2023 19:00 EET
TikTok shares your data more than any other social media app!
TikTok shares your data more than any other social media app — and it’s unclear where it goes, study says Two of […]
Facebook offers advertisers the option to commercially exploit potentially sensitive information!
Does Facebook Use Sensitive Data for Advertising Purposes? This research article gives a clear answer to this question… First, this article extends […]
Yolo, Whisper and ASKfm and others: New Social Apps That Can Put Kids at High Risk!
New Social Apps That Go Suddenly Viral Put Kids at Risk While parents focus on famous apps such as Facebook and Twitter, […]