THE IDEA in a nutshell
- Most smart devices and their applications require access to our personal data.
- Much of the required data is given to third parties for tracking and advertising purposes.
- The associated terms and conditions are complex legal documents that most people do not read.
The Idea in a nutshell (see more)
Create a community and a crowdsourcing platform to:
- Help raise awareness to citizens of the privacy related consequences of digital technologies.
- Inform about ways to protect our private data from unjustified access.
- Put pressure to developers to comply with our privacy protection needs
Anybody can be part of our community. Watch the video and register to support this effort.
Why get involved?
- Help us spread the idea
- Keep updated! We frequently add articles to enhance our privacy consciousness.
- With a sufficiently large community support, we will start developing software solutions
- Eventually, we will plan community actions and you can decide to take voluntary part
How to get involved?
- Join the community to show your support in this effort, simply by liking us on facebook , following us on twitter or on instagram or by submitting your email and optionally your country on the right*.
Latest update: 15/2/2021 19:51 EET
A report by Clario’s blog: which companies track our personal data the most? Read below the most interesting findings of this analysis. What data can companies actually collect? The kind of data companies can collect ranges from the things you might expect – like your name, date of birth and email address – to the […]
According to reuters Google faces $5 billion lawsuit in U.S. for tracking users in Incognito mode (Reuters) – Google was sued on Tuesday in a proposed class action accusing the internet search company of illegally invading the privacy of millions of users by pervasively tracking their internet use through browsers set in “private” mode. The […]
This is an article written by Kate O’Flaherty that raises major privacy concerns regarding the usage of zoom application. Read below the basic part of this article that have been published on forbes.com The COVID-19 crisis is increasing the frequency people use the video chat service Zoom, it’s important we are aware of the implications […]