- The WatchOut report
An analysis of smartwatches for children by Forbrukerradet.
- #toyfail Can you trust Cayla?
My Friend Cayla and i-Que fail miserably when it comes to safeguarding basic consumer rights, security, and privacy.
- Data Protection… What you need to know
This short video explains the key points of data protection and how it affects us as individuals and also its relevance to the workplace
- Privacy in the Digital Age
This is a short, educational video about how privacy appears in the digital age
- The Grocery Store subtitled in all EU languages
An awarded short movie, a co-production of Safer Internet Hellas (saferinternet.gr) and art productions (artpro.gr) that highlights on the importance of critical thinking when surfing the internet.
- How connected cars could raise privacy issues
- Smart Stories Story about ePrivacy
- Fitness trackers, fit apps and Privacy
- Apps can sell your data #appfail
- Dos and Don’ts when using social networks
Privacy and social media in daily usage. This video contains valuable safety tips.
- Why Facebook Isn’t Free
Facebook isn’t really free – you pay for it with your identity. Learn how…
- Would You Give Up Your Kid For Free WiFi?
Free WiFi access is everywhere these days, you should probably know what terms and conditions you are accepting when you sign up.
Watch people on the street to read some of these permissions out loud so we could capture their reactions.
- How Apps Access Your Private Information
- How long does it take to read Amazon Kindle’s terms and conditions?
This man reads 73,198 words of Amazon Kindle’s terms and condition
- The Little Red Riding Hood has a new Friend Request
- The Untold Truth Of The Fitbit
- If your shop assistant was an app
- A Cyber Privacy Parable
Follow the trials and tribulations of Tim as a seemingly innocent piece of digital information threatens to ruin his life when it falls into the wrong hands.
- Data to go
You’re more at risk of identity fraud than you think. Sharing personal details like your date of birth, address and phone number can make you vulnerable.