- Ed Snowden about the COVID-19 pandemic
Shane chats with former NSA spy Edward Snowden on the rise of authoritarianism during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- IAPP – Communications Surveillance
Are you a lawyer? An activist? A journalist? A doctor, teacher, parent, student, researcher, politician, or citizen? Communications surveillance affects you. This video is a high level overview of communications surveillance!
- Your smartphone is leaking your information by Bram Bonné
- Why privacy matters by Glenn Greenwald
- Anonymous – This will Change How You See Everything
An informative video give insights regarding how facebook and google tracks us.
- Online Privacy: It does not exist: Privacy and what we can do about it ?
A TEDx talk by Denelle Dixon (Chief Operating Officer at Mozilla)
- The power of privacy – documentary
The journalist Aleks Krotoski travels the world to explore the challenges of digital privacy in the 21st century and to discover how we can take back control of our personal and professional lives. For more click here.
- The Freedom Files
- The ReCon Approach (https://recon.meddle.mobi)
ReCon give you a way to see how your personal information is transmitted to other parties, and allow you to block or modify it with fine granularity.
- Reset the Net (http://resetthenet.org)
This is an effort that aims to stop mass surveillance, by building proven security into the everyday Internet.
An surveillance technology documentary that worths watching it.
- Cybersecurity 101
This is a typical and classical video about cybersecurity and eprivacy. Learn simple things you can do to protect yourself and your information